Problems with accuracy of COVID Vaccine Records?

Posted on:

The Vaccine Data Resolution service – (VDSR) can currently assist with: Missing or incorrect vaccination records for people registered with a GP practice in England and vaccinated in England, Scotland or Wales.

It cannot currently help

  • Cases where the person’s name or address is recorded incorrectly.
  • Vaccinations given outside of England, Scotland or Wales
  • Cases of non-MHRA-approved vaccines (the service cannot help with vaccines other than Oxford/AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), Pfizer (Comirnaty), Moderna (Spikevax), and Janssen)
  • People who cannot evidence when and where they received their vaccination(s)
  • Vaccine trial participants.

The Vaccine Data Resolution service can be contacted by calling 119, selecting option 1 (‘England’) and then option 4 (‘To report an issue with your vaccination record’).

The call agents will take some details from you and make an electronic referral into the VDRS service.

The VDRS team will aim to contact you within 21 days. The number they will call you from is 01869 817119. They will make three attempts to contact you (this is not a number you can call into).

If they are unsuccessful in contacting you, you will need to call 119 and make a new referral. Your previous call will be closed after the three attempts to contact you.

Information about other covid vaccine data issues

My vaccination record is correct but I still can’t access my NHS COVID Pass. What should I do?

If your vaccination record is correct but you still cannot access your NHS COVID Pass, please call 119 and choose the NHS COVID Pass option to access support.

I am having problems with accessing the NHS App. What should I do?

If you are having a problem specifically with the NHS App, as opposed to a vaccination data record problem, please contact the NHS App team at

Had your vaccine aboard follow this link to update your UK records and organise your next vaccine

This service enables you to book an appointment to show evidence for any coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you’ve had outside of England. This is so the NHS can securely update your vaccination record